Aberdeen - St Machar’s Church
A beautiful Church dating from 1880. Organ dating from 1902 from Wadsworth with Art Nouveau decorated pipes. Sancturary decorated with applied canvas murals by Douglas Strachan dated approximately 1900.
The Church is usually open on the last Friday of the Month between 10:00am and 12 Noon.
Special service times
Friday 3 March – World Day of Prayer
- 7:30pm: Service at Bucksburn Stoneywood Parish Church
Wednesday 1 March – Ash Wednesday:
- 7:30pm: Service of Holy Communion
- 11:00am: Holy Communion (1982 liturgy)
Clergy and office bearers
- Priest-in-Charge | Rev Dr Duncan Heddle
Please contact the Church Secretary at email@example.com in the first instance.
Groups and activities
First Sunday of the Month:
- 12:30pm: Fellowship with a sandwich lunch, tea and coffee. On certain occasions soup and/or warm food is offered. All are welcome.